Rules & Regulations
1. The school hour is from 8:40 am to 2.00 pm . Pupils must be in the school premises at 8.30 am to 2.00 pm.
2. To acquire greater facility in the study of English, English only should be spoken in the school premises.
3. Irregular attendance, habitual want of application , idleness, disobedience, in subordination , any kind of cheating or serious misconduct, even outside the school premises or any conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school on the part of a pupil will justify his/her dismissal from the school at any time of the year.
4. No newspaper, magazines and books other than those prescribed by the school without the approval of the school authorities. Parcel and letters are subjected to inspection.
5. No present or any demonstration to the teachers is allowed without the previous consent of the school authorities . Collection of any purpose whatsoever requires the superintendent sanction.
6. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Ornaments and Jewellery of any kind are not allowed in the shool. To prevent loss of articles, umbrellas, raincoats, Tiffin-carriers etc. should be marked with the name of the students.
7. Every student is obliged to take part in all the extracurricular activities of the school as a part of their civil training and no one will be excused except for some valid reasons. No pupil will abstain from physical exercise without the doctor’s certificate.
8. Any damage done to the school property should be made good by the pupil concerned.
9. Parents guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours.
10. In all matters related to school, the decision of the school authority is final.
For details contact school superintendent.